Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have completed commercial training or business studies as well as professional experience in the field of digital marketing?
- Are you used to working independently, carefully and in a structured manner?
- Your written and oral communication is excellent?
Do you have knowledge of Digital marketing? Would you like to work in an international company and do you speak very good English and German?
Then apply in our company as
Performance Marketing Manager (f | m | d)
You are responsible for:
- The overall performance of the organization
- Drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition.
- A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role
- Develop and oversee overall performance marketing strategy
- Create and manage Google Ad and Social Media campaigns.
- Ensure top organic search ranking positions (SEO)
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend)
- Manage paid listings on third party websites and media partners
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
- Perform keyword research on a regular basis
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Regularly track and monitor new and existing keyword ranking positions and devise integrated marketing strategies to increase organic search rankings
A Performance Marketing professional with at least 3 years of proven experience working in a similar position. You are a good match if:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have a degree in the field of marketing, media, business administration, or a comparable education.
- You have a technical understanding of online marketing technologies (e.g. conversion tracking, cookies, etc.) as well as practical experience in SEO and SEA campaign management and email marketing.
- You have strong familiarity with Webmaster Tool, web analytics tools (mostly Google Analytics), and other 3rd party tools for SEO/SEM and social media.
- You are structured, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation topics like mobility and technology.
- You are fluent in English and German (at least working level).
- International team and clients.
- A varied, full-time or part-time job with personal responsibility
- Interesting and challenging tasks and the opportunity to fully contribute
- Working with an international, helpful team
- Coffee as much as you need to get going and muesli for when you’re hungry
- The possibility of a job bike to get CO2 neutral into the office
- Regular team events
Interest? Then send us your application documents stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
The iSQI Group, with headquarters in Potsdam and subsidiaries in Amsterdam, Boston and London, certifies the know-how of (IT) specialists worldwide. As the market leader, the institute is a much sought-after training partner for both global players and medium-sized companies in over 110 countries on 6 continents in 10 languages. Three quarters of the DAX 30 companies trust the expertise of the iSQI. With over 30,000 certifications per year, iSQI paves the way for successful professional development.
Job type: full-time, part-time