Vacancy iSQI Ltd
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Support Executive (part-time) for our UK office in Reading. You will report directly to the MD of iSQI LTD and work closely with our teams based in the UK and Germany. The goal is to enable business success through exceptional customer focus and service-driven customer support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support customer acquisition and retention (including social media marketing and use of Hubspot as a CRM system and to create newsletters and other campaigns)
- Support on-boarding of new customers to ensure a positive experience from the start
- Support exam fulfilment using the iSQI systems as appropriate and managing exam proctors as needed
- Support reporting
- Additional assignments and projects as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant experience in an customer support/sales support/administrative support role
- A passion for excellent customer service and able to build positive customer relationships
- Ability to take direction and move quickly to execute action items
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities
- Good skills with the Microsoft Office and Google’s G Suite
- Experience in social media marketing and CRM
- Other languages e.g. French would be desirable
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
iSQI provides you a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future. You have an idea for improvement? Great – make it your project! You will work with talented international teams and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business. There is the possibility to work temporarily from one of our offices in Germany and The Netherlands and we run regular company events.
iSQI is the largest independent exam provider when it comes to certifying professionals in our sector. Our mission is to provide both enterprises as well as individuals with opportunities for successful career development with relevant industry qualifications that ultimately lead to better business results.
Interested in this position? Please send your CV along with your salary expectation. Please be aware that iSQI is a fully Covid-19 vaccinated company.
Job Type: Part-time